Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Bust a move

Sorry it's been a month since my last blog post.  June was a crazy month...work, traveling, and various other appointments & functions.  I hope to try and blog at least once a week from here on out.  We'll see how I do, so here's to the start of July...

Several weeks ago, I was able to start feeling Baby Martin moving & kicking on the outside.  It was so exciting because I could now share what I was feeling on the inside (sort of) with Todd.  His eyes got really big the first time he felt him kick...he couldn't believe he was actually feeling him.  BM is quite the mover and his daddy is able to feel him all the time.  He seems to be most active around 10am (he likes to sleep in), after every meal, several times throughout the afternoon and of course at night when I'm trying to fall asleep.  I love feeling him move and now that I can, I love sharing his movements with my family & friends too!  Occasionally we can actually see my stomach move too, which Todd has not gotten used to.  He still gags a little and thinks it's extremely strange and alien like.  haha!  I think it's awesome and can't get enough!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Fun!! Fair warning, Anna stayed true to her prenatal activity times for a while ... she was most active in the late afternoon and evening, but luckily fell into a pretty good sleep routine early on.

    ReplyDelete